At Solentro you can make your own book, photo book, photo album, wedding book, graduation book (yearbook), christening book, book of remembrance, blog book, retirement book, "my first book", cook book etc.
5 simple ways to take better photos for your photo book!
1. Move closer to your subject. Nothing kills a photo quicker than a distracting background. If you have a great background try to bring the subject closer to the camera so they don’t get lost.
2. Take lots of pictures. You can take as many photos as you can store with only slight variations to see which one is the best.
3. See the light. Look for the light and see where it is coming from and use it to your advantage. Ask yourself the question: how can I use the light to make my photos look better?
4. Use your flash during the day. You might think that you should only use your flash at night or indoors, but that’s not the case at all. If it is an extremely bright day outside and the sun is creating harsh shadows on your subject, turn on your flash. By forcing extra light onto your subject, you will be able to fill in those ugly shadows and create an even exposure.
5. Keep it simple. If you are a beginner, try to eliminate as many elements as possible and use one or two points of interest. In this case you will make sure that your photo won't be looking messy.
If you have any questions when creating your own book or photo book feel free to contact us. All messages will be handled in order.